Sr. Manager of Operational Effectiveness
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Manages and Creates Operational Development (OD) Strategies and Processes.
- Develops solutions for specific operational and business problems, aligns stakeholders to objectives and plans to implement those solutions.
- Conducts assessments and uses data to provide consultation on operational effectiveness interventions that will close gaps from current to desired future state.
- Creates resources, tools, trainings, and other related products to enable strategy implementation. Monitors and continually improves the effectiveness of OD programs, products to ensure advancement of the operations strategy and culture.
- Partners with senior leaders, teams, finance, HR and operations, to ensure integration of OD.
- Creates and Implements Change Management Strategy and Framework.
- Develops effective change management strategies, frameworks and project plans to ensure successful implementation.
- Manages critical projects and/or initiatives, appropriately applies change management principles, philosophies, and practices to deliver desired results.
- Creates actionable deliverables: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan, monitor change readiness / progress at key project milestones.
- Supports realization of the business strategy by building and implementing competencies, behaviors, structures, processes to successfully manage organizational re-structuring, re-design, staffing models, culture, etc.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, HR, with relevant business, OD, change management, consulting and HR functional experience.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Organizational Development, with strong knowledge of the Organizational Effectiveness, Change Management, HR, Talent Management.
- Exceptional Project Management skill set experience with managing multiple projects, with multiple clients simultaneously with great success.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.