About the Position:
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide direct support for all FP&A efforts as assigned by the Sr. Director of FP&A, including financial and business analysis, annual planning, forecasting, financial modeling, strategic planning, etc. This person will also play a key role in the development and implementation of financial planning processes and tools, including systems. This role will work closely with the Aerospace and Medical business unit teams.
· Responsible to update the Aerospace and Medical (SBUs) segment forecast in conjunction with the Program Managers and Operations for existing and new programs in the pipeline.
· Maintain and analyze weekly sales and order tracker and provide support for pricing and proposals.
· Perform month-end POC/Revenue recognition process for the SBUs and provide accurate reporting of actual revenue, gross margin, COS and B/S,
· Analyze and articulate variances for plan/forecast vs actual
· Prepare cash flow forecast for specific proposals/programs
· Responsible for annual budgeting process for the SBUs
· Performs other functions as required.
To succeed in this position, you must:
· 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst
· Highly financially literate
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints, and multi-task on various projects
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Familiar with, or can quickly become familiar with, the company’s operations and strategy
· Takes a proactive approach, is energetic and works with a sense of urgency
· Develops effective working relationships with all levels, functions and operations of the company
· Focused on continuous improvement of processes
· Experience in Aerospace a plus
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· BS in Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting
· Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with Adaptive a plus
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels within the organization