Sr. Application Developer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
The Application Developer’s primary objective is to design and code functional programs and applications. As part of a team, a great application developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language and is passionate about creating high-quality applications. Application Developers are responsible for the entire development life cycle and delivering quality results in a timely manner.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Oversee the performance of applications to ensure they’re always running properly.
- Improve our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance our apps.
- U.S. Persons required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Management, or related discipline is required.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL, preferably within an ERP environment, IFS a definite plus.
- Experience utilizing data warehousing and/or database administration.
- Keen data collection/gathering with the ability to produce the results in reports, charts, or Business Intelligence products.
- Knowledge of C#, via Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- System Administration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- High level of accountability with a need to demonstrate initiative, planning, and documentation processes.
- Flexibility and ability to manage working and achieving results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in project team meetings, both in person and remotely.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Some travel required
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2253