Site Administrative Assistant
Overview of the Position: Site Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing Executive and Director level support for our R&D plant. This will include general office support and on-site HR administrative support to employees and managers and is the first point of contact for all employees questions, providing guidance to managers with the assistance of HR.
- Manage and maintain security alarm codes for employees and contractors.
- Handle visitor log and badge assignment.
- Conference room scheduling & office prep for visiting executives.
- Travel coordination and itinerary preparation, calendar management (staff meeting, out-of-office personnel, travel schedules, etc.)
- Employee contact (running late, calling in sick and notifying proper department/manager)
- Purchasing - includes office supply inventory management, small tools
- Meal, snacks & events coordination (daily lunch for staff and guests, happy hours, business dinners, kitchen stock etc.)
- Logistics - mail and package receiving, shipping & distribution, initiate processing of PO’s.
- Maintain phone extension list and distribute internally.
- Maintain and organize network folders.
- Collaborate closely with corporate HR on all employee actions; including new hire on-boarding, off-boarding, discipline, enacting new company policies and procedures and more.
- Support the annual open enrollment benefits with corporate Human Resources team.
- Coordination of team meetings and events.
- Responsible for general office organization and ensuring office is kept in order.
- Assist in recruiting process and provide recruiting support through scheduling and coordination of interviews and onsite meetings.
- Make sure requests are fulfilled in a timely fashion to assist new hires' on-boarding process.
- New hire on-boarding (I-9, badge preparation & request, online access to lunch menu, alarm code set-up, etc.)
- Maintain list of common and specific programs/software needed to assist new hires for smooth transition.
- Assist in online research and documentation.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- BS in relevant field with 2-4 years experience.
- Working knowledge of CA law helpful
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- High energy, super positive and collaborative nature/attitude
- High attention to detail
- Strong interest in following/implementing policies and procedures in a service orientated manner
ENVIRONMENT AND BENEFITS
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing education such as conferences, workshops, and books/subscriptions
- Onsite meals, snacks, ping pong, and foosball
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Life, AD&D
- Matching 401k w/immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. We provide the most experience and the broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States.
EaglePicher’s Lithiumstart Division, centrally located in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides agile rapid prototyping and proven turnkey solutions for lithium ion battery systems, pack integration, safety, battery management and power conversion technology. Lithiumstart serves as EaglePicher’s R&D Electronics Center of Excellence (COE), and its highly complementary technologies are used across EaglePicher's broad suite of existing products, providing additional capabilities and customer value add. As a turnkey integrator, we source the best cells from around the world and package them in enclosures with management electronics. No project is too small or too large- we build energy storage systems that range in size from two cells up to tens of thousands of cells.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.