Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Supply Chain
Responsible for shipment of product, receiving of product, managing of storeroom, maintaining inventory, and issuing product to the floor. Ensures proper handling, labeling, classifications, packaging materials, appropriate shipping containers and accurate documentation are utilized. Receives, unpacks and issues materials to stockroom or designated locations. Must maintain FIFO inventory structure, do cycle counts and ensure inventory is accurate in all storage locations. This function will have direct interface with contracts, accounting, program management, SCM, engineering, regulatory agencies, carriers and other EPT facilities on a routine basis.
- Continuous training as required by law with regulatory compliance agencies: (DOT) Department of Transportation, (FAA) Federal Aviation Administration, (IATA) International Air & Transport Association, (IMDG) International Maritime Dangerous Goods, (OSHA) Occupational Safety & Health Administration, as well as others that pertain to hazardous material handling and transportation of Medical Power products
- Prepares and packs orders for shipment
- Routes all outgoing shipments through various means of transportation following standard procedures
- Scheduling deliveries with carriers
- Provide effective communication regarding regulatory agency compliance changes to appropriate personnel as they occur
- Proper labeling and placards with all shipments
- Maintains shipping/receiving files and reports figures as needed
- Monitors inventory of supplies and submits purchase requisitions when reorder is required
- Sorts, counts and checks goods received against bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Allocates materials, supplies and other received goods to shelves, racks or floor locations
- Responsible for monthly shelf life sweeps, quarantine, and disposal of expired materials
- Performs weekly cycle counts and reports discrepancies
- Works with planners to communicate and resolve parts issues
- Computerized inventory control, must ensure physical inventory matches electronic figures in ERP system
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, or related field
- Have Certification in Hazardous Material and Dangerous Goods Transportation (49CFR, IATA, IMDG) or be able to obtain
- Experience operating standard manual and automatic equipment
- Experience operating a forklift
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1978