Senior Contracts Administrator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The primary purpose of this position is to act as the business advisor for business, regulatory and legal issues by providing day-to-day guidance and support to the internal team regarding the meaning, applicability and implications of contract terms and compliance to company policy throughout the proposal and contract performance processes.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for reviewing standard contract solicitation term; leading proposal preparation; negotiating price, schedule and terms; handling contract award confirmations; and interpreting agreement terms and conditions.
- Interpret contract guidelines and ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and identify risks and areas of concern.
- Prepare, negotiate, review and execute contracts detailing prices, terms and special provisions.
- Work independently and establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide superior customer service in terms of quality, response and resolution time and adhering to service level objectives.
- Effectively mentor and guide less experienced personnel in day-to-day tasks and drive tasks to successful and timely completion.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Have strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Be able to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- 4+ years experience in DoD and Non-DoD contracting.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARs and proposal experience across all contract types.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Professional Certificate in Contracting (i.e. NCMA CFCM, CPCM or similar).
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.