- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
EaglePicher is searching for a Quality Technician to join our team at our C Street facility in Joplin, MO. The position will support essential quality functions associated with the production of batteries for defense applications.
Your core responsibilities include:
- In-Process and Final inspections
- Preparation and review of product quality records
- Assist in problem resolution of non-compliances
- Working directly with Operations, Engineering and Customer representatives
- Perform other functions as required
To succeed in this position, you must:
- High School diploma or equivalent (Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required)
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Drawing Interpretation (GD&T principles)
- Calibration, Electronic or Manufacturing experience considered a plus
- Previous auditing experience considered a plus
- Working knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System requirements considered a plus
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail orientated and ability to multitask
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong team player, ability to effectively interact with other functional groups
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.