Quality Technician - Defense
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Support all Quality functions of in-process and final inspection. The related functions apply to inspection of parts, materials, and documentation to verify acceptability and compliance. Quality functions represented by EaglePicher for AS9100, ISO9001, policies and procedures.
- Inspect, measure, and evaluate parts, materials, and documentation to ensure quality assurance
- Use of handheld and electronic inspection gauges, tools and vision management systems and reading of drawings and technical documents
- Use of computer systems to perform daily functions, i.e. documentation, logs, test, and shipping forms to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook. ERP System for administration of document control
- Retrieval, tracking, completion and filing of inspection records
- Inventory Control of components and products
- Reading, understanding, and following detailed instructions that involve multiple, complex steps and maintaining documentation of same
- Control and verify alignment of documentation (i.e. procedures) with product specifications and requirements
- Responsible for direct coordination with Test Lab, Operations and Shipping to support Product On-Time Delivery and Customer Satisfaction
- Participate in the resolution of non-compliance situations in real time by reporting findings, engaging members of manufacturing support team to evaluate and resolve the finding
- Maintain inspection equipment and ensure its capability and calibration prior to use
- Work with minimum supervision within company policies and procedure
- As an integral support of the manufacturing team - perform tasks required to maintain production schedules that may not be listed above
- High School Diploma or equivalant
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Education or experience in a similar quality role is preferred
- ASQT certification preferred.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of AS9100 and ISO 9001 standards for quality control preferred
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.