- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands on difference in critical industries? EaglePicher is developing state of the art, hybrid, lithium ion battery systems with integrated power systems for the next generation of spacecraft, aircraft, ships and weapons systems. As a Quality Supervisor you will work to ensure EaglePicher delivers only the highest quality mission critical, high technology, state of the art batteries for medical, defense and aerospace applications.
Our technologies power the next generation of spacecraft, jets, ships, and save lives by powering implantable medical devices; WE ARE GROWING and hiring for our EAST GREENWICH, RHODE ISLAND LOCATION.
The Quality Supervisor will supervise personnel performing in-process and final quality inspections on Space, Aircraft, Defense, and implantable Medical batteries. This position will support Quality functions in all areas of Quality represented by EaglePicher for AS9100, ISO2001 and ISO13485 and will work with minimum supervision within company policies and procedures.
- Leads QC leads, inspectors and technicians and provides resources, direction and training to read, understand, and follow detailed instructions that involve multiple steps, some with intricate equipment
- Accurately reviews production schedules to develop the timing and organization of inspection assignments
- Understands and maintain the workflow in the assigned areas to ensure effective use of resources
- Assist and coordinates with customer representatives to support their inspection requirements
- Participates in the resolution of hardware problems or process non-compliances, working with other supervisors of Quality, Engineering and Production
- Maintains and approve time records for all direct reports
- Provides coaching, development and direct support and feedback to direct reports
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree or above preferred
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO13485 standards for quality control
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills and good working knowledge of PLEXUS MRP system
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Ability to work flexible hours, as required
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.