- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
The primary purpose of this position is to supervise personnel performing in-process and final quality inspections on Space, Aircraft, Defense, and implantable Medical batteries.
Your core responsibilites consist of:
- Leads QC leads, inspectors and technicians and provides resources, direction and training to read, understand, and follow detailed instructions that involve multiple steps, some with intricate equipment
- Accurately review production schedules to develop the timing and organization of inspection assignments
- Understand and maintain the workflow in the assigned areas to ensure effective use of resources
- Assist coordination with customer representatives to support their inspection requirements
- Participate in the resolution of hardware problems or process non-compliances working with other supervisors of Quality, Engineering and Production
- Maintain and approve time records for all direct reports
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO13485 standards for quality control
- High school diploma, Associate Degree or above a plus
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills and good working knowledge of PLEXUS MRP system
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2280