Quality Inspector 3
- Daily inspection of parts and materials to verify acceptability and all related functions associated with the inspection process.
- Use of hand held inspection gauges and tools
- Ability to use computer systems to perform daily functions and documentation.
- Extensive use of PLEX system for documentation
- Retrieval, completion and filing of inspection records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Compliance with all company safety practices
- Focus on efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work overtime or alternate schedules as required
- Basic math skills and ability to learn PLEX
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.