- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
As a Quality Engineer, you will join the Quality team, and support the needs of the Joplin C Street facility to produce and manufacture quality products through data-drive quality metrics, customer interaction, compliance to EP Quality Management System, customer procurement requirements, customer and industry specifications, as well as problem resolution, preventive/corrective actions of non-compliances.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
• Actively support and drive processes, productivity, and quality improvements through measurement, detailed analysis, and sustain improvements with process control methods.
• Support multiple projects as a key contributing member through technical problem solving, analysis, and control methods.
• Adapt sophisticated enterprise level data collection and analysis methods using client server applications and SQL database tools.
• Utilize process control tools which provide real-time process measurement, control, visualization and corrective action information.
• Adapt Lean Six Sigma, SPC, and other methods to fit process needs, drive stability, and overall systemic process improvements.
• Review of proposals and contracts as they relate to quality requirements applicability.
• Preparation and review of production quality records.
• Assist in calibration services and receiving/inspecting job functions.
To succeed in this position, you must:
• Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Have an excellent record of attendance and reliability.
• Have experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles.
• Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Be detail oriented and able to multitask.
• Be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
• Be a strong team player, with the ability to effectively interact with other functional groups.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business, or related discipline.
• A strong working knowledge and practical application of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.