- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
The primary purpose of this position is training, implementation, and reporting on statistical process control and related metrics associated with our Defense Business Unit.
Your core responsibilities will be to:Maintain projects driving continuous reduction of process variation and other improvement projects through use of SPC data and factory metrics
- Improve existing SPC charts to ensure accurate, relevant reporting
- Set up equipment for automated SCADA reporting through Ignition Software
- Assist with establishing SPC charts and OCAPs for various processes
- Modify and verify alignment of programs and software documentation with product specifications, test, and inspection requirements.
- Participate / Lead Correction Action Board meetings and resolution of Problem Reports with supervisors of Quality, Engineering and Production.
- Use Six Sigma and 5S methods to improve or recommend facility layout and process flow.
- Assist establishing and overseeing strategic quality projects following the Eagle Picher Quality Roadmap
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Bachelor’s degree in the following: Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Good working knowledge of PLEXUS or similar MRP system
- Good working knowledge of Ignition or similar SCADA software
- The skills necessary to work closely with Quality, Engineering, and Production teams
- Be able to work with rapidly changing schedules;
- Have great attention to detail;
- Able to multitask and stay organized.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.