Quality Engineer (Crossroads)
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands-on difference? Apply today to join the EaglePicher Technologies team to power the next generation of medical technology. To apply you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Technology or a related field, and be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card holder.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
· Develop detailed work instructions that involve multiple steps of complex equipment and maintaining documentation of same
· Work with Manufacturing and Engineering departments to develop processes with “built-in” quality, and to qualify and validate new equipment, processes, and procedures
· Make recommendations for equipment and inspection improvements
· Modify and verify alignment of programs and software documentation with product specifications, test, and inspection requirements
· Participate/Lead Correction Action Board meetings and resolution of Problem Reports with supervisors of Quality, Engineering, and Production
· Use Six Sigma and 5S methods to improve or recommend facility layout and process flow
· Maintain projects driving continuous reduction of process variation and other improvement projects through use of SPC data and factory metrics
· Assist establishing and overseeing strategic quality projects following the EaglePicher Quality Roadmap
· Bachelor’s Degree in the following: Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or related field
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
· Excellent record of attendance and reliability
· Experience using SPC in a manufacturing environment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Able to work flexible hours when required
· Good working knowledge of PLEXUS or similar MRP system
· Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Technology field
· Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to train others as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
ABOUT EAGLEPICHER TECHNOLOGIES LLC
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.