Programmer Analyst (Joplin, MO - Springfield, MO- St. Louis, MO - Kansas City, MO - Bentonville, AR - Tulsa, OK)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is seeking an IFS Programmer Analyst to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the development for the IFS ERP system, including the Oracle database.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to development efforts ensuring clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code. May include application configuration and report writing in lieu of development.
- Test code or configuration for robustness, usability, general reliability, and effectiveness.
- Perform efforts to troubleshoot minor to complex issues, identifies solutions, and seeks value enhancement opportunities.
- Seek methods to optimize applications for performance, scalability, security, and better user experience.
- Research new tools and technologies that are fit for purpose.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve complex business requirements in a cost-effective, efficient, and forward-thinking manner.
- Maintain good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions.
- Ensure adherence to Agile development methodology.
- Manage multiple small to medium size projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Perform code support, customization, and scripting.
- Participate in projects and development assignments linked to the IFS ERP.
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding data architectures and technologies which may be required to support current and/or evolving business needs.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Bachelor 's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Management or related discipline is required.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Oracle databases and ERP’s, specifically IFS.
- Preferred experience with IFS Developer Studio, IFS Report Designer and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge / certification in Oracle Databases, PL/SQL preferred.
- Keen data collection/gathering with the ability to produce results in reports, charts, or Business Intelligence products.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL skills and database management, preferably both SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Experience business intelligence development, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- High levels of accountability, demonstrated initiative, and innovation.
- Flexibility and ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified and our medical facilities are ISO 13485:2016 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.