The Program Manager acts as business liaison to customers to develop and maintain customer satisfaction and deliver quality products to meet customers' performance and schedule requirements. Primary tasks include developing a comprehensive business plan, compliance with contractual reporting requirements, coordination of the manufacturing equipment specifications and installation, and lead generation.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and maintenance of the project business plan and to coordinate each project through the Stage Gate process
- Develop and administer detailed project schedules
- Budget tracking and adherence
- Serve as primary customer liaison
- Monitor & report status of ongoing contracts to senior managers and primary customer stakeholders
- Identify project issues and assign risk
- Interface with interdepartmental stakeholders to successfully execute project requirements
- Provide detailed budget analysis and sales forecast reports associated with key customer accounts
- Develop and execute opportunity capture strategies/assist in building business/project opportunities
- Travel 5%-10% as required
- Responsible for planning and execution of the two projects on time and budget and assisting the EP team in achieving company budget and strategic objectives.
- Must be able to lead and direct projects to successful completion. Must be a self-starter and able to meet job objectives with limited supervision.
- BA/BS degree
- Program / Project Management experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated results leading activities in support of:
- Program Management
- Supply Chain Management
- ERP system reporting
- Contract Management
- Background/experience in batteries/electro chemistries or power electronics is helpful
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products and MS Project
About EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, a Vectra company, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship program.
EaglePicher is proud to be an EEO/AA employer (male, female, disabled and veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.