Program Manager - Medical
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Program Management
The Program Manager, Medical will be the contact point and business liaison to customer(s) to develop and maintain customer satisfaction regarding delivery of quality products to meet customers’ performance and schedule requirements. Responsible for leading, managing, and coordinating and reporting on multiple programs for the Medical business.
The person will be part of a highly committed, responsive and experienced team with a high sense of ownership and shared accountability for the success of business and exceptional customer service.
- Working closely with customers to identify the requirements of one or more programs and working with the internal team to deliver on customer requirements.
- Ability to lead, manage, and coordinate and report on multiple programs.
- Responsible for monthly monitoring of program costs and profits
- Manage critical customer technical interface between customer and EaglePicher Medical employees
- Accountable for assembling and guiding cross-functional teams in a matrix environment, and work with Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations and Quality teams to ensure on-time performance and the integrity of the work across business divisions.
- Ensure timely proposal development, proposal costing, program cost control and monitoring; prepares reports for EPT/EPMP management team and customers
- Communicate frequently with team members regarding project status and to identify and resolve project problems and issues Initiate action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality
- Other activities as needed including obtain additional business, schedule user acceptance testing and organizing participants, coordinate training and determine impacts and criticality of change requests across the various business units
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (electrical, chemical, industrial engineering or related discipline); MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years proven program management experience in medical applications/markets
- Effectively present information and respond promptly (peers, managers, clients, customer needs)
- Excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to address expeditiously and pragmatically
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a complex customer base and demonstrate the ability to adapt to changes in fast pace environment
- High level of technical acumen, organizational and analytical skills; ability to understand and effectively communication matters of battery technology, applications, and performance criteria
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as a CRM
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative interactions and influence all organizational levels
- Possess, model and support highest standards of honesty, integrity, teamwork and accountability
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.