Production Supervisor (Yardney Facility) - INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Production Supervisor – LiON
(Yardney Facility, East Greenwich, RI)
Are you passionate about your work and want to make a hands on difference? EaglePicher'sYardney Facility in East Greenwich, Rhode Island (located just 50 miles outside of Boston) is the is the rapid turn, innovative research and development arm of EaglePicher LLC, a world class battery manufacturer. Come help us develop and refine the next generation of high power battery and power solutions for customers ranging from NASA to the US Armed Forces and to specialize in the development of power solutions to support cutting edge medical technology!
This posting is open to internal applicants only.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an engaged production supervisor with LiON process experience, a strong mechanical aptitude and the desire to lead a team and achieve results. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supervising or leading a team, in a manufacturing environment.
Core responsibilities include:
- establishing "best practices" for ensuring quality product is produced;
- coach, mentor and motivate employees to achieve highest levels of performance;
- communicate job expectations and daily plans;
- ensure employees are empowered to meet or exceed daily operational goals;
- document processes, and develop standard work instructions;
- ensure production employees are cross trained to maximize organizational value;
- maintain compliance with training requirements;
- provide continuous feedback regarding employee performance.
- High school diploma required, college level degree preferred
- 3-5 years' manufacturing experience, with previous supervisory experience required
- Excellent familiarity with LiON technical processes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to positively contribute in a hands on, team environment
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11265