Production Planning & Control Specialist
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At EaglePicher Technologies, LLC we are driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest number of battery systems available in the world for the most demanding applications. We provide leading edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, and aircraft fly farther and operate more safely. Our battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize this vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. with locations in Joplin, MO and East Greenwich, RI. We are ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position performs scheduling, planning, as well as various other functions in making sure that production processes are properly organized and scheduled at all times. The primary function of this role is to properly schedule product lines while balancing customer needs with manufacturing/supply chain constraints in order to maximize on-time delivery. This position will report to the Director of Operations.
- Assure production schedule is maintained.
- Engage with Material Planning to ensure proper balance between production demand, and material supply.
- Assist with schedules for proposal activity
- Assist with the development, and coordination of production schedules on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to meet customer demand on an as needed basis.
- Review system demands; identify and report plant capacity constraints.
- Analyze and address production planning issues in a timely fashion
- Work with Operations Leaders to identify opportunities to improve the manufacturing lead time and on-time delivery.
- Aid in creation, maintenance, and timely reporting of metrics, KPIs
- Work in cross functional improvement teams
- Work with Production to perform process time studies
- Position may Interface with Operations, Procurement, Quality, Program Management, and Engineering on daily basis
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline - Preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in scheduling/planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Proficient experience level in Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.