- Job ID
- # of Openings
The position will be responsible designing and maintaining the technical quality of our Thermal Battery defense products by working closely with customers and other organizations within EaglePicher.
About the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to translate customer requirements into detailed process documents and designs therefore verifying all specification requirementsts are met. Solve processing and production problems by obtaining data and performing analysis to identify cause and effect. Effectively interpret and communicate technical information and complex ideas in support of external and internal customers.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Generation and maintenance of technical data packages including drawings, travelers, tooling, and test procedures
- Provide technical experience by solving engineering and production issues to support the Business Unit
- Ability to interface with both External and Internal Customers
- Prepare and conduct presentations to peers, management and end customer (written and oral)
- Design batteries based on customer needs and manage designs already in production on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this position, you must:
- B.S. in Engineering (electrical, chemical or mechanical)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter and schedule-driven
- Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Technical writing experience
- Proficient in MS Project, Microsoft Office, and SPC interpretation
- Experience with Solidworks or Autodesk CAD
- Ability to interpret technical specifications
- Geometric, Dimensioning, & Tolerancing experience
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.