Product Engineer - Space
Product Engineer - Space
(Product Engineering, Crossroads Facility)
ABOUT THE POSITION
This role will be as a Product Engineer for the Product Engineering group. Ongoing responsibilities include generate and maintain technical data packages for multiple projects; provide technical customer interface for projects; provide technical experience in support of solving manufacturing problems. Provide proposal support and serve as technical lead on development projects.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
• Generate and maintain technical data packages including drawings, travelers, tooling, and test procedure;
• Provide technical expertise by solving engineering and production issues to support the Business Unit;
• Interface with both Internal and External Customers;
• Prepare and conduct presentations to peers, management and end customer (written and oral);
• Translate customer requirements into detailed process documents and verify all requirements are met;
• Solve processing and production problems by obtaining data and performing analysis to identify cause and effect;
• Effectively interpret and communicate technical information and complex ideas in support of external and internal customers.
To succeed in this position, you must:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related field;
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Have strong presentation skills;
• Be a self –starter and schedule-driven ;
• Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information;
• Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The most successful candidates will:
• Have a Master’s degree in Engineering or other technical field;
• Have a minimum of three years’ work experience in a related engineering or project management role;
• Have measurement and instrumentation experience;
• Have experience in statistical analysis;
• Have Geometric, Dimensioning, & Tolerance knowledge.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.