Product Engineer - Engineering/Product Development
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Product Engineering
This role will be as a Product Engineer for the Product Engineering group. Ongoing responsibilities include generate and maintain technical data packages for multiple projects (include Mechanical/Design/Process); provide technical customer interface for projects; provide technical experience in support of solving manufacturing problems; development of tooling, fixtures and battery assembly process. Provide proposal support and serve as technical lead on projects.
- Generate and maintain technical data packages including drawings, travelers, tooling, and test procedure
- Provide technical expertise by solving engineering and production issues to support the Business Unit
- Able to interface with both Internal and External Customers
- Prepare and conduct presentations to peers, management and end customer (written and oral)
- Design and develop new battery and power solutions to support customer needs and new applications
- Work with Manufacturing to identify and resolve issues associated with manufacturing, assembly, and test of batteries
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related engineering or project management role preferred
- Experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD Inventor
- Proficiency in Finite Element Analysis for both Thermal and Structural
- Design Tolerance Analysis experience
- Able to lead/manage a cross-functional team
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with Batteries and/or Power System preferred
- Experience with Aerospace and/or Military programs preferred
- Experience in a Project Lead capacity preferred
- Geometric, Dimensioning, & Tolerance knowledge preferred
- Experience with manufacturing and quality systems and procedures preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self –starter and schedule-driven
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1953