Product Engineer (Battery Repair) - Crossroads
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is seeking a Product Engineer for our Aerospace Division located at our Crossroads facility.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and troubleshoot new and existing electronics.
• Perform circuit analysis, review test failures and perform root cause/corrective action.
• Review and/or interpret drawings, specifications and other customer requirements.
• Interpret analytical and test results and apply results to the improvement of the product.
• Focus will be on troubleshooting, repairing and testing electronics assemblies for various battery designs and performing the same functions on battery test systems. Effectively interpret and communicate technical information in support of external and internal customers.
• Knowledge and use of basic electronics trouble shooting tools such oscilloscopes and DMMs
• Ability to read and interpret detailed schematics
• Ability to diagnose problems down to component level
• Knowledge of DC power conversion, voltage, current and temperature measurements and their associated circuits
• Self-starter and schedule-driven
• Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Knowledge of data acquisition, power supplies and load banks, both analog and digital
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Manufacturing process experience
• Minimal Education level Required: B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Technical Degree in Electronics with demonstrated experience in a similar field.
• Preferred Educational Level (if applicable): B.S. in Electrical Engineering.