Process Engineering Technician
- Job ID
- # of Openings
EaglePicher is searching for a Process Engineering Technician to join our team at our Pittsburg Facility in Pittsburg, KS! The primary purpose of this position is to maintain and improve manufacturing processes.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Assist and support with Manufacturing Engineering projects
- Help develop and document work instructions for manufacturing processes
- Resolve operational performance issues
- Assist with process data collection and analysis
- Maintain and perform key mechanical maintenance functions throughout the plant
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Have 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Have 3 years of experience with PLC/Automated equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude including fabrication abilities.
- Be highly driven and a self-starter
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Possess an excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Have the ability to multitask, communicate well, and train others as needed.
- Have an Associate or Bachelor degree in a Technical field