Operations Support Analyst
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IT Infrastructure
IT Operations Support Analyst responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and providing day-to-day end user support. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to leverage tech solutions to meet organizational needs.
- Provide on-going support for computer hardware, software and connectivity issues and requests
- Participates in technology projects and implementation
- Completes tasks such as hardware inventory, shipping, testing, etc.
- Works independently or as a team member on new applications, processes or projects
- Provide the best possible support for customers to reduce end user downtime
- Respond to escalated end-user issues
- All other duties as assigned
- A+ Certification / Fluent in Microsoft Office suits
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology Preferred or
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Service Desk, Deskside Support.
- Working Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Windows OS, and Mac OS and VPN
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, VOIP, netwroked printers, laptops and workstations.
- Ability to work independently or in a group.
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting Software and Hardware issues including mobile devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- Ability to deliver training to end users, whose technical skills may range from beginner to expert
- Capability for immediate self-education in use of new systems, software applications, and programming languages
- Strong customer service skills and technical phone support experience
- An understanding of the impact of technology on remotely located end users
- Knowledge of mobile technologies such as Apple/Android mobile devices
Job Reference #: 1864