Operational Quality Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
Responsibilities include actively supporting and driving processes, productivity and quality improvements through measurement, detailed analyses, engineering solutions and sustaining improvements with process control methods; support multiple projects as a key contributing member through technical problem solving, detailed engineering design improvements, in-process analytical and engineering measurement, analysis and control methods; adapt sophisticated enterprise level data collection and analysis methods using client server applications and SQL database tools; utilize process control tools which provide real-time measurement, control, visualization and corrective action information; adapt Lean Six Sigma, SPC and other methods to fit process needs, drive stability and overall systematic process improvements. Additional ongoing job responsibilities include: assisting in preparation and review of documentation, in-process inspections for assembly of hardware and testing processes; have a working knowledge of AS-9100 and ISO-9001 standards for Quality Control; interface with Operations for metrics related to First Time Quality.
- Take ownership of assigned responsibilities, seek out assistance in learning roles and responsibilities as needed, keep reporting manager informed of issues that could impact product and/or process compliance, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery performance.
- Maintain KPI’s and weekly/monthly metric reporting, utilize data to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform validation efforts for equipment and process changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business or related discipline.
- A U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Have an excellent record of attendance and reliability.
- Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Be a strong team player, with the ability to effectively interact with other functional groups.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.