ABOUT THE POSITION
EaglePicher is looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems;
• Support other teams with various tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.);
• Scheduled conference room, lunches etc. ;
• Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office;
• Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders;
• Answer and direct phone calls;
• Organize and schedule appointments;
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes when applicable;
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms when applicable ;
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports as needed;
• Develop and maintain a filing system;
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
• Any other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
• Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident;
• Have a High School Diploma or a GED;
• Have previous experience as an office coordinator, or a similar role;
• Have knowledge of basic office systems and procedures;
• Possess outstanding, proficient knowledge of MS Office. (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
• Have a working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers, scanners etc.);
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Be organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
• Be reliable with patience and professionalism;
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
• Have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills;
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The most successful candidates will have:
• Experience in customer service;
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.