Mechanic II - Maintenance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The responsibilities for the Maintenance Mechanic II include but are not limited to install, repair and maintain all types of HVAC/R equipment at various facilities. While a Maintenance Mechanic II will perform some of the same duties as Maintenance Mechanic’s, a greater competency on equipment and trouble shooting is required. In addition, they are responsible to perform various maintenance tasks including electrical, plumbing, welding and carpentry. They will perform other duties whenever conducive to efficient plant operations.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all types of equipment
• Install, repair or replace equipment including pumps and plumbing
• Install conduit boxes, doors, windows, sheetrock, etc.
• Troubleshoot mechanical equipment
• Perform other duties as required and whenever conducive to efficient plant operations
• Work overtime when needed to support operations and be on call when needed.
• Experience and skill in performing various equipment related maintenance tasks: HVAC, welding and sheet metal fabrication,
painting, electrical, plumbing, operation of heavy equipment, and carpentry.
• Able to troubleshoot mechanical equipment
• Able to accurately use calipers, micrometers, levels, squares, tape measure, etc.
• Able to use hand and power tools
• Able to lift 50 lbs. or more at times.
• Able to work with little or no supervision
• Must have a dependable, safe work history
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Able to become fork truck and other heavy equipment certified
• Able to work in adverse weather conditions
• Able to work overtime as required
• Able to work from ladders
• Able to meet testing requirements
• Able to read manuals and engineering blue prints for tooling, equipment, and facilities
• Willing to pursue continuous learning for Journeyman to Masters levels in core areas of maintenance expertise: HVAC, Electrical,
Welding, Plumbing, Sheet metal.
• Must be US citizen or green card holder.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1930