Master Data Management Administrator
Master Data Management Administrator
(Supply Chain, Crossroads Facility)
EaglePicher’s Crossroads Facility in Joplin, MO is in need of a Master Data Management Administrator to join the Supply Chain Team! EaglePicher adheres to a comprehensive set of supplier requirements to plan and control parts, materials and services, ensuring that all specifications and contractual requirements are met.
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Master Data Management Administrator is responsible for the governance, planning, and execution activities surrounding the Material, Vendor, and ERP Master Data. This position recommends, develops, and/or implements process improvements and data management strategies.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the overall process and governance of master data creation and maintenance to ensure consistency across the organization for all Vendor Master data, including supplier information, parts pricing, and lead times.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to implement initial data set-up or mass data creation.
- Manage governance of change requests to MDM components and policies. Review Vendor Master Data requests to ensure high quality data is available to execute Supply Chain and business processes.
- Contribute to constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the master data to ensure uninterrupted business continuity.
- Perform root-cause analysis on master data integration problems. Recommend and execute corrective action.
- Audit data quality of all master and reference data and coordinate resulting data cleansing activities.
- Ensure policies and compliance are enforced.
- Effectively manage internal and external audits.
- Organize requirements using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, and evaluation/validation.
- Perform detailed analysis and create meaningful reporting.
- Effectively represent Supply Chain during ERP implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Have experience with ERP systems.
- Have at least 5-7 years’ work experience within Supply Chain.
- Have experience with vendor relations.
- Be able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change.
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Be highly proficient within Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess highly effective communication skills and customer service approach.
- Be action-oriented, solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Be highly accurate and detail-oriented.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.