Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
(Marketing Development, Clayton Office)
EaglePicher’s Clayton Office in St. Louis, MO is in need of a Marketing Communications Manager to join their Marketing Development team! This position will be responsible for designing and managing the marketing communication programs, collateral development, and campaigns to promote business growth and foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Marketing Communications Manager, the focus of your role will be on business-to-business and industrial marketing in a technical field. The role will be responsible for measuring and tracking performance of campaigns and drive lead-to-order conversion through effective tactics, and will require extensive interaction, communication, and coordination with business unit leaders across the company.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Work with stakeholders to develop and execute customer and market-facing plans, including tradeshows and customer events, customer newsletters, brochures, advertising, speaking opportunities or engagements, online marketing, etc. in support of the growth of EaglePicher.
- Reimagine and refine the company’s existing collateral (technical data sheets application notes, customer facing documentation) and develop templates and guidelines to be used across all EaglePicher product lines.
- Work closely with business development teams to develop collateral, launch new products, develop roadshows, and customer expansion programs.
- Responsible for creating and implementing timely plans and activities to increase visibility and market share for EaglePicher product lines, and assigning metrics to determine the efficacy of those plans.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for agencies, trade associates, industry groups and all marketing and promotion suppliers.
- Perform data analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communication programs.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a major in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management.
- Have 7-10 years of working experience with at least 5 years in developing and implementing marketing communication programs.
- Be experienced in business-to-business environment, have strong strategic thinking and ability to provide quick and thoughtful solutions, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Have previous experience with business-to-business, and industrial products and/or key account engagement and/or government related marketing programs.
- Possess strong experience with mixed media campaigns (print, online, social media, press, etc.).
- Possess knowledge of CRM programs.
- Have the ability to adapt leadership style to influence change in a diverse business environment.
- Display a willingness to travel between EaglePicher locations and tradeshows and events.
- Possess outstanding organizational leadership skills, impeccable integrity and effective communication skills.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.