Manager-Financial Planning & Analysis
- Job ID
- # of Openings
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will join the Finance team and be a key contributor by providing timely insight related to business results and trends. This will be accomplished by developing strong relationships with field management and working collaboratively on action planning.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and direct company growth and development within the Financial Planning and Analysis Team, and serve as a key resource for our Joplin SGA & Manufacturing functions.
- Review and provide guidance to team members through:
- Further interpreting financial and operational analysis and reports
- Identifying and implementing ways to increase accuracy related to budgeting and planning efforts
- Become a key leader as the company expands its use of the Adaptive Consolidation system including Planning.
- Manage and communicate the capital spending results and forecast within the organization.
- Perform what-if analysis, as well as analyze the financial and operational impact of changes in the business and new business opportunities.
- Drive initiatives to streamline efforts within the Financial Planning and Analysis Department, as well as drive efforts to streamline other business processes.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of EaglePicher Technologies, LLC.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the VP of Financial Planning and Analysis in a professional and efficient manner.
To succeed in this position, you must:
Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or a related field;
Have 5+ years of analysis and budgeting work related experience in an applicable field;
Have excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft Excel skills;
Be a self-starter who can work independently and lead team initiatives;
Be familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures;
Have a strong attention to details in conjunction with the ability to see the bigger picture;
Possess excellent analytical skills and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
Display proven excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively with others and being resourceful in solving problems independently;
Have excellent information seeking skills and proven drive to make things happen;
Have excellent customer service skills
Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.