- Job ID
- # of Openings
Design, install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical systems including single phase and three phase systems up to 480 volts. Maintain lighting systems.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Support other maintenance team members to complete assigned task.
- Maintain operational effectiveness at 100%.
KEY OBJECTIVES (specific expectations during the next 6 to 18 months)
- Must become efficient at trouble shooting and repairing air compressors, pumps (vacuum, hydraulic, water), welding, and dehumidification systems.
- Must become a multi-skilled member on the maintenance team
- Must be willing to lead projects when directed and complete assigned projects with emphasis on safety.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (Green Card Holder)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Electrical Journeyman License.
- Valid driver license.
- Current City of Joplin electrical Journeyman license. (Master License Preferred)
- Working knowledge of NFPA-70E.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Available for overtime as needed.
- Able to work from ladders, scissor lifts, scaffolding.
- Industrial electrical maintenance experience, minimum 3 years.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Motivated to learn all trades within the maintenance department.
- PLC experience preferred.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.