IT ERP Program Manager
IT ERP Program Manager
(IT Infrastructure, Crossroads Facility)
EaglePicher’s Crossroads Facility in Joplin, MO is in need of an IT ERP Program Manager to lead and support a highly visible ERP implementation project! This position will plan and direct the program from inception to implementation and provide ongoing updates to senior management and stakeholders.
From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The IT ERP Program Manager is accountable for the success of all projects under his/her supervision. You will be expected to plan, execute, and deliver all projects on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, you will track project statuses and manage project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Define and create project plans for project, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation.
- Work with key stakeholders to define the project scope, timelines, objectives and track deliverables, risks/issues and project status.
- Maintain the IT governance framework model including managing the implementation and maintenance of processes and workflows and training new users.
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria.
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
- Develop thorough program and project costs estimates, monitor and control financials during project execution.
- Lead and facilitate project business case development and obtaining project approvals
- Creates and maintains dashboards to track project performance.
- Provide leadership and coaching for phase gate and quality reviews and maintain central tracking for the Portfolio governance process.
- Respond and facilitate queries and requests regarding IT projects, governance policies and standards.
- Provide oversight, tracking and metrics for Program and Project Change Requests.
- Ensures adherence to PMI quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provide technical and process guidance to project team.
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
- Approve and manage contractor and consultant timesheets and reconcile invoices and project costs.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, or Software related field.
- Have 5 - 10 years’ experience as a professional Program/Project Manager handling complex ERP and Business Application projects.
- Have 3 - 5 years’ experience in project governance, portfolio management, dashboards, trends, KPI’s and PPM tools.
- Have knowledge of one or more of the following ERP systems: Oracle EBS, SAP S/4 HANA, NetSuite, Dynamics AX, INFOR LN, Deltek.
- Have experienced a full ERP program implementation and Go-Live process.
- Have experience deploying enterprise wide IT applications & solutions.
- Have experience decommissioning, data migration and transition end users from legacy to new applications.
- Display a proven ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional business and IT teams for requirements, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Have a strong experience in one or more of the following verticals or domains:
- Business Process Optimization Projects.
- Financials, Accounting, and HR.
- MRP/Supply Chain Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Possess excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
- A PMP Certification.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.