Inventory Control Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Supply Chain
The Inventory Control Manager will oversee the inventory of raw materials and finished goods. This individual will leverage Lean concepts, as well as effectively implement Supply Chain solutions, processes, and system improvements. He/she will be a key member of the Supply Chain Management Team responsible for monitoring and ensuring accuracy of inventory reporting in EP’s ERP system. In addition, this position is responsible for the management of EP’s Government and Customer Furnished property system to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to government regulations.
- Control inventory to optimize working capital and product availability for the entire business;
- Prepare progress reports, updates, and opportunity analysis for management review;
- Facilitate returns, destruction, and documentation of scrap and obsolete inventory;
- Develop production inventory strategies as derivatives of the corporate and sales strategies including detailed KPI reports;
- Effectively manage, develop, and motivate direct and indirect reports;
- Provide effective, constructive, and appropriate feedback and leadership to direct reports to foster positive, team atmosphere; ensure personal and professional development of direct reports;
- Initiate and assist with the creation, development, and implementation of processes and procedures;
- Implement improvements and monitor the strategic operation and inventory systems for continuous efficiency;
- Serve as team member on various multi-functional projects
- Sponsor root-cause reduction projects, identify opportunities for process improvements, and manage implementation;
- Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations;
- Develop, communicate, and enforce company policies and procedures for inventory control;
- Oversee Government and Customer Furnished property system including reports, receipt, storage, and disposition
- Serve as team lead on annual DCMA property audits, as well as customer property audits
- Monitor and ensure completion and accuracy of weekly inventory cycle counts.
- Prepare weekly cycle count report outs to responsible EP personnel ensure completion
- Serve as team lead on year-end inventory financial audits
- Facilitate and serve as team lead on plant physical inventories
- Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace, as well as cooperate in Safety Programs, initiatives, and investigations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or similar field of study required
- Certification within ISM or APICS preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role;
- At least 5 years’ experience in related Supply Chain role;
- Strong experience working with an ERP system;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word);
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1890