- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Supply Chain
Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance for product shipped from EP-Defense including transfer material between facilities as it relates to proper handling, labeling, packaging, classifications and accurate shipping documents.
- Continuous training as required by law with regulatory compliance agencies: (DOT) Department of Transportation, (FAA) Federal Aviation Administration, (IATA) International Air & Transportation Association, (IMDG) International Maritime Dangerous Goods, (OSHA) Occupational Safety & Health Administration, (ATF) Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms, as well as others that pertain to hazardous material handling and transportation of EPT goods
- Scheduling deliveries with carriers at multiple sights
- Interface with freight forwarders on all import/export shipments
- Ensure proper labeling and placards with all shipments
- Maintain records of imports and exports
- Generate shipping document for all exports and other shipments as required
- Competent Authority ( Process of applying with the DOT on new explosives/products)
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have experience and knowledge of export license and Dept. of Defense DD250 documents
- Must have or be able to obtain certification in Hazardous Material & Dangerous Goods Transportation (49CFR, IATA, IMDG)
- Certification in Hazardous Material and Dangerous Goods Transportation (49CFR, IATA,IMDG)
- Understanding of import/export compliance requirements
- Training in 22CFR as it pertains to ITAR
- Knowledge of eTools and WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow) systems
- Understanding of BIS (Bureau of Industry and Security – commercial side of export compliance)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with government contracts
EaglePicher designs, develops and produces mission-critical power systems. For over 100 years, the company has provided cells, batteries, battery management systems and energetic devices to meet the demanding requirements of defense, aviation and space applications. EaglePicher provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. As the leading provider of thermal battery systems, to the Department of Defense, EaglePicher supplies power for the majority of the U.S. military’s missile and precision guided munitions systems. EaglePicher’s space heritage dates to the earliest days of the U.S. space program, from the first U.S. satellite, Explorer I, to every U.S. Mars mission. EaglePicher provides lithium-ion batteries to military aircraft and high altitude unmanned aerial vehicles. The company has eight U.S. facilities that are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and employs over 800 team members. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2226