Global Quality Management Systems Manager
Global Quality Management Systems Manager
(Quality, C-Street Facility)
EaglePicher’s C-Street Facility in Joplin, MO is searching for a Global Quality Management Systems Manager to assist in maintaining the company’s world-class quality standards!
This facility supports various chemistries and departments, including Lithium Ion and CFx, and continuous Research and Development, Defense, Space, and Medical industries. From aircraft power to life-saving medical devices, our various energy solutions have emerged from EaglePicher Technologies’ long-standing specialty battery business. Since its introduction to the industry in 1922, EaglePicher Technologies has become the most diversified battery manufacturer in the world. When you demand the highest quality and most reliable energetic devices, EaglePicher is the only name you need to know.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Advanced Quality Process Manager, you will join the Quality team, and provide leadership and ownership of the development, rollout, and implementation of Advanced Quality Processes (AQP) such as SPC, Automated Inspection Systems, and Automated Quality Processes. Your objectives throughout your time in this position will include driving these processes across the EPT Enterprise, including SPC, Automated Inspection, Component Traceability, and Automated Data Collection. You will report out regularly on AQP status and next steps, as well as support tactical quality issues as needed.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the EaglePicher QMS strategy and process across the organization
- Develop and execute strategic QMS roadmap based on corporate goals and company growth plan
- Maintain company certifications to AS9100, ISO13485, and ISO9001 as applicable
- Manage and continuously improve critical QMS functions: Audits, Document Control, Metrology, Training, CAPA
- Develop audit processes insure compliance of quality system and drive resolution of findings
- Maintain QMS metrics and regular reporting of QMS continuous improvement status
- Resolve problems or non-compliances and provide accurate and thorough documentation of problem resolutions to internal and external customers
- Support customer audits and track external finding to resolution
· Establish strong relationships with customers and customer representatives to instill confidence of company capabilities
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business, or related discipline, and/or equivalent experience;
- 5-10 years’ experience in quality assurance, with at least 5 years’ experience in QMS as a manager
- Managed QMS processes across multiple sites
- Working DoD and Gov’t contractors
- Ability to delegate effectively and utilize available resources
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with continuous improvement techniques such as Lean and Six-Sigma
- · Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidates will also have:
- Previous quality experience with aerospace, defense, and/or medical backgrounds;
- Professional certification in ASQ, CQE, and/or CQM, or equivalent coursework;
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.