Financial Planning & Analysis Director/Senior Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Reporting to the VP FP&A, the Financial Planning & Analysis Director/Senior Manager position is responsible for overseeing and directing finance staff in all aspects of the FP&A function. Role responsibilities include managing the budgeting, monthly reporting, and forecasting processes in order to strategically support senior management decision-making for multiple manufacturing sites and business units. This role will be responsible for completing the quarterly board reporting, along with quarterly lender presentations. In addition this role will help develop short and long-term financial forecasts including contribution margin modeling, and sales pipeline development amongst other financially-oriented tasks. This role will also act as the liaison to the ERP implementation team from a finance perspective. Ideal candidate will be finance expert with demonstrated ability to lead a financial team.
- Manage financial staff and processes
- Oversee financial interface with business units to assist with cost control, monthly management reporting of results vs. plan, revenue and expense forecasting and annual budgeting
- Complete consolidated and manage BU inputs to the quarterly board of director deck.
- Complete quarterly lender reporting decks.
- Act as the FP&A lead supporting the ERP implementation which is in process
- Liaison with the Business Development team to help grow the Company’s pipeline and act as a resource for the Company’s use of Salesforce
- Ensure integrity and credibility of financial staff as key source in contributing to development of business/financial strategies for operating units
- Provide expertise in analyzing risks and opportunities on current and proposed business
- Oversee, lead, evaluate and develop financial team to ensure financial planning and analysis projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- Bachelor's Degree: Accounting, Finance, or other business related emphasis
- Minimum 7 years in financial planning and analysis role in manufacturing industry with thorough understanding of financials and modeling
- Prior experience successfully managing staff strongly desired
- Develops effective working relationships with all levels, functions and operations of the company
- Strong, influential leader with ability to move projects forward independently and through subordinates
- Strong in timely execution of tasks
- Able to work well and deal effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC (excel and powerpoint) and analytical skills