(Product Engineering, Crossroads Facility)
ABOUT THE POSITION
This role will be as an Engineering Technician for the Product Engineering group. Ongoing responsibilities include vibration testing, and technical interface for projects; and providing technical experience in support of solving production engineering problems. This position will support the Product Engineering group by performing multiple technical tasks that will lead to an on-time delivery of a safe and quality product to our customers.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
• Perform Vibration Testing;
• Monitor and maintain stored hardware;
• Assist production with first time building and testing of new battery designs as they transition from Product Development;
• Collect and organize test data;
• Perform engineering tests/experiments to aid in problem resolution.
To succeed in this position, you must:
• Have a High School Diploma or GED;
• Have 1-5 years’ experience in a technical role that supported multiple internal customers;
• Be familiar with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Be a self –starter and schedule-driven ;
• Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information;
• Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The most successful candidates will have:
• Experience with CAD software;
• Experience with PLEX software;
• Experience in working in Defense, Space, and/or Medical fields;
• Experience working with batteries;
• Some college coursework or a Bachelor’s degree.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
· 10 paid holidays and PTO;
· Matching 401K;
· Tuition reimbursement;
· Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.