- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for taking a lead role in the planning and execution of Electrical Test Equipment System development projects, including the development of test system requirements, Test Equipment build processes, test system design optimization, and verification and validation of design compliance. Support test development activities to improve assembly processes and reduce cost and lead time of test systems or batteries. Product Test development activities also include the development of product test requirements, preparation of supporting documents, tooling and product testing in a cross functional team environment.
The core responsibilities of this postion are:
- Develop electrical systems from first concept prototype through validation and qualification testing while also ensuring design compliance with both customer and regulatory agency standards and requirements.
- Develop system test requirements and allocate to down to design requirements.
- Collaborate with the test engineering functional groups to design embedded systems for battery test management.
- Capture embedded designs in schematics and complete printed circuit board layouts.
- Develop test plans and procedures, and oversee their execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of industry related experience in test or Product Development.
- Experience working under a requirements based product development setting.
- Ability and experience working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment.
- Hands on experience functionally testing systems and embedded electronics.
- Experience with developing Printed Circuit boards for ease of production and functioning in harsh environments.
- Transitioning products from a development environment into full production.
- Ability to work independently and report progress and critical project parameters to next level supervisor.
- Experience with National Instruments, HPVEE
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.