Distributed Products Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Distributed Products Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day functions for the organization. These duties include but are not limited to, direct supervision of the DP staff, coordiantaion with key Keeper and Carefree suppliers, ordering and reciept of products, financial forecasting / budgetings, inside and outside sales, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, and general P&L responsiblity.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the entire Keeper and Carefree product line that is currently produced in Asia.
- Provide oversight for the other members of the Distributed Products team. This includes: Operators, Inside Sales/Customer Service, Outside Sales, and Logistics.
- Prepare budgets and development periodic revenue and margin forecasts.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of time.
- Provide leadership for development of new business.
- Maintain positive relationships with key product suppliers.
- Provide on the job training and coaching to others on production processes. Develop and/or contribute to the development of written work instructions and documentation. Review and ensure compliance to customer specifications, regulations and other requirements.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members; work well with internal customers as well as external customers, vendors, auditors, etc.
- Monitor and review information from systems, productivity levels, scheduling data, backlog, work environment and other sources to ensure production goals are met or to detect and assess issues.
- Provide constructive and respectful feedback to employees about technical matters. Properly escalate any complaints, disputes, conflicts or concerns properly to leadership for resolution.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time. Act as a role model for the work force and embody desired leadership behaviors and attitude.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in assigned area and other areas.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, processing paperwork and tracking metrics data related to quality, safety and production. Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information.
- Communicate with leaders, peers, or subordinates to provide pertinent information. Also communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, writing, or by phone or e-mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have a BS or equivalent degree;
- Have 2-4 years’ experience in a management or sales role;
- Have good communication skills;
- Ability to effective manage others;
- Great time management and ability to multitask;
- Have a good technical aptitude;
- Ability to successfully interact as a Business Development leader;
- Basic understanding of finance (primarily for budgeting and forecasting);
- Have good manual dexterity and fine motor skills;
- Display great attention to detail, ability to read technical documents;
- Have proficient computer skills in a PC windows environment;
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.