This position performs janitorial maintenance of EaglePicher Seneca facility buildings.
Ongoing Job Responsibilities:
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, or parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, or snow shovels, or spread snow melting chemicals.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing tasks such as locking doors after operating hours or checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must pass ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) screening
- Minimum one year janitorial experience
- Able to lift 50 lb. on regular basis
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Able to work and contribute in team environment
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is the leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, space and commercial industries, and provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, short-term and voluntary long-term disability, company-paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement and scholarship program. Relocation assistance will not be offered with this position.
Only candidates local to the Joplin, Missouri, area will be considered.