- Job ID
- # of Openings
This position is a working manager responsible for administration of contracts.
- Leadership and ownership in all aspects of EaglePicher prime contracts and subcontracts from our Customers such as; Prime contractors, the U.S. Government and International Customers.
- Preparation and presentation of EaglePicher responses to Customers in the areas of requests for information, proposal and quotation.
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), terms and conditions, pricing, schedules, quality requirements, modification requests, import and export requirements, settlement disputes and all legal and contractual requirements of EaglePicher contracts.
- Partner with internal stakeholders within Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance and others to provide expertise within the legal and contractual requirements
- Provide direct and indirect leadership of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide strategies, recommendations, and direction to maximize value for EaglePicher while maintaining alignment with company objectives and goals.
- Exhibit strong communication skills in both written and oral formats.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities that may be in conflict with each other.
- Ability to come to creative and innovative solutions to complex problems and tasks. Once the best solution is identified the successful candidate will be able to influence and lead the stakeholders to the solution and execute flawlessly.
- Exhibit subject matter expertise in all contractual requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code and EaglePicher standard contractual requirements.
- Adaptability, attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence is required to be successful in this position.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance Required
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Certifications preferred: CFCM, CPCM or CCCM through NCMA
- Background in law or legal documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional position
- Prefer minimum 5-10 years in a professional position with a government contractor or other government agency
- Prefer direct experience in government contracting, experience in aerospace or DoD business a plus
- Knowledge of FARS, DFARS & ITAR/Export Regulations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Good organizational skills with ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage external and internal customers
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, and commercial. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified and our medical business unit it ISO 13485 certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1927