The Contracts Administrator will serve as a business adviser to EaglePicher for all regulatory, legal and business issues associated with contract terms. This position will partner with the Program Managers to understand the meaning, applicability and implications of contract terms. The Contracts Administrator will also be responsible for proposal preparation, negotiation and administration for both continuing and new programs for incoming and outgoing obligations.
- Responsible for reviewing standard contract solicitation terms, handling contract award confirmations, and interpreting agreement terms and conditions.
- Define, interpret, and establish contract guidelines and ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and identify risks and areas of concern.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve business and contractual risks and issues for bids and proposals.
- Primary point of contact in dealing with customers and suppliers regarding contracts.
- Prepare, negotiate, review and execute contracts detailing prices, terms and special provisions.
- Focal person for contract record retention.
- Work closely with the contracts department to ensure that local contracts are in compliance with standards.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with 2-3 years experience.
- Experience in DoD and Non-DoD contracting, desired.
- Able to work independently and establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Government and non-government related cradle-to-grave contracting experience, desired.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARs and proposal experience across all contract types required.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Environment and Benefits
- Ongoing education such as conferences, workshops, and books/subscriptions
- Onsite meals, snacks, ping pong, and foosball
- Competitive benefits, matching 401k and Tuition reimbursement
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States.
EaglePicher Lithiumstart, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, provides agile rapid prototyping and proven turnkey solutions for lithium ion battery management, pack integration, safety and power conversion technology. Lithiumstart serves as EaglePicher’s R&D Electronics Center of Excellence (COE), and its highly complementary technologies are used across EaglePicher's broad suite of existing products, providing additional capabilities and customer value add. As a turnkey integrator, we source the best cells from around the world and package them in enclosures with management electronics. No project is too small or too large for Lithiumstart - we build energy storage systems that range in size from two cells up to tens of thousands of cells.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.