Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Coordinator
The Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Coordinator will serve as a single point of contact responsible for the development and implementation of assigned CDRL/SDRL projects in the company's ERP system in order to ensure timely submission of customer requirements. The CDRL Coordinator will provide general knowledge management and document management support, as well as work with Program Managers and Operations leaders to deliver 99% on-time service.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide one on one training with program personnel on utilizing the company’s ERP system for CDRL/SDRL maintenance.
- Manages the integration of customer CDRL/SDRL tasks into the company’s ERP System.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the CDRL project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Monitors progress and ensures adherence to quality standards of program requirements, by tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables.
- Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Recommends action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Ensure on-going audit ability, transparency and governance oversight requirements are met, including periodic document management status reporting.
- Develop and deliver training, communications, and tutorials to train and provide support to program personnel on WAWF functionality including procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Provide general "help desk" support to program staff that may be having difficulty accessing documents in the company’s ERP system.
- Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program by developing various briefings and reports as needed.
- Calculate key performance metrics and develop performance reports, as needed.
- Interact in positive and beneficial manner with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Completes all assignments on time and with high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to manage workloads involving tasks of varying priority and complexity
- Strong understanding of contract/purchase order terms and conditions and detailed knowledge of the government contracting process
- Experience with Product Development and understanding of product life cycles very strongly desired
- Familiarity with knowledge management and Wide Area Work Flow and ERP systems
- Experience leading small teams and working independently and with a large, mixed group of clients, other contractors, and internal team members
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Ability to work overtime required when needed is
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Experience with USG Contracting a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field required