- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
At EaglePicher Technologies, LLC & EaglePicher Electronic Packaging, we are driving the electrification of defense, aviation and space. We provide the broadest number of battery systems available in the world for the most demanding applications. We provide leading edge products that make drones fly higher, undersea vessels run longer, and aircraft fly farther and operate more safely. Our battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions.
Our employees are passionate, dedicated and empowered to realize this vision. We strive for the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds personalities and perspectives, and to ensure this works, we create an inclusive work environment that places a premium on communication and collaboration. At EaglePicher, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you with access to the latest tools, information and training.
EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in St. Louis, MO. with locations in Joplin, MO, Seneca, MO, Pittsburg, KS, East Greenwich, RI and our Electronic Packaging division in Southbridge, MA. We are ISO9001:2015, and AS9100D certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is located at our SOUTHBRIDGE, MA. facility and implements, maintains, and coordinates calibration system to assure that production and quality IMTE (inspection, measurement, and test equipment) operate within specified parameters and that the IMTE are adequate in function and use to support the quality and production needs of the organization. This position generally has no limited scope in calibration/verification capability and is considered a Subject Matter Expert in the calibration/verification process of all (or approximately all) identified equipment.
- Coordinate the calibration of IMTE traceable to internationally recognized standards/certification institutions.
- Track and maintain accurate records of calibration equipment using the Calibration Management Software.
- Perform calibrations of IMTE as designated in accordance with appropriate standards and procedures.
- Provide enterprise-wide technical support in a fast-paced production environment.
- Follow, write, and update controlled records as required.
- Provide feedback and input to the calibration procedures and processes.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on prints, manuals, and equipment.
- Provide inspection, verification, and calibration input for new and existing equipment.
- Repair and identify replacement calibrated IMTE.
- Analyze measurement data for identifying abnormalities and/or trends.
- Continuously improve practices and procedures of the calibration lab.
- Participate in internal discussions of Calibration processes and philosophies.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Calibration Supervisor/Metrology Manager as business needs require.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of four years’ experience related directly to metrology applications.
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 17025, ISO 10012, and ANSI Z540.1 & Z540.3
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 standards for quality control.
- Strong technical, mechanical, and or electrical aptitude.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills and strong computer skills.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, or navigate stairs unassisted.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Associate Degree or above
- Able to work flexible hours when required
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 11 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, status as a veteran, pregnancy and related conditions, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 2374