- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Quality Assurance
This position implements, maintains, and coordinates calibration system to assure that production and quality IMTE (inspection, measurement, and test equipment) operate within specified parameters and that the IMTE are adequate in function and use to support the quality and production needs of the organization.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the calibration of IMTE traceable to internationally recognized standards/certification institutions.
- Track and maintain accurate records of calibration equipment using the Calibration Management Software.
- Perform calibrations of IMTE as designated.
- Provide enterprise-wide technical support in a fast-paced production environment.
- Follow, write, and update controlled records as required.
- Repair and purchase replacement calibrated IMTE.
- Analyze measurement data for identifying abnormalities and/or trends.
- Continuously improve practices and procedures of the calibration lab.
- Participate in internal discussions of Calibration processes and philosophies.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Calibration Supervisor/Quality Manager as business needs require.
- Maintain excellent attendance and timeliness.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- U.S. Citizen or permanenant residident (green card holder)
- A minimum of two years’ experience related directly to metrology applications.
- Working knowledge of ISO 17025, ISO 10012, and ANSI Z540.1 & Z540.3
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO13485 standards for quality control.
- Strong technical, mechanical, and or electrical aptitude.
- Associate Degree or above a plus
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills and strong computer skills.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders, or navigate stairs unassisted.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Calibrations or Metrology role.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and the ability to work independently
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) training or experience
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Reference #: 1920