Business Analyst, Operations – EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Lead and develop business analytical rigor for the Operations department inclusive but not limited to Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality functions. Interpret and implement financial and operational concepts or techniques in support of managerial and financial planning, reporting and analysis for operations management. Coordinate working capital analysis with monthly reporting, working across functions to help drive improvements. Support Operational efficiency efforts validating savings. Work closely with leadership on budgeting cycles, monthly results/corrective actions for underperforming areas of the business, capital projects, investments and ROI.
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of cost of goods sold, manufacturing expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
· Work closely with other functional support teams on the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
· Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis.
· Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in operational programs.
· Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
· Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
· Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
· Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team.
· Assist with the development, implementation and collection of information required to track business activity, work efficacy, and other operating performance measurement criteria. Create templates or other data collection tools as needed. May require direct interface with supplier management.
· Participate in the design, modification, and/or maintenance of processes, policies and procedures. Redesign when appropriate for maximum efficiency.
· Design and/or assess methods and tools and provide management with updates and recommendations of changes to systems or processes.
· Interface with procurement, accounting, management personnel and suppliers as needed.
· Assist with compilation, recording and analysis of organization level data and statistics.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience
· US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other specialized functional area (management, finance, accounting, etc) required.
· Minimum 4-6 years of previous experience in financial analysis, process or policy design/re-engineering, operational and capital budgeting, and other general business operations. Real estate organization/management operations preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office. Experience with computerized accounting systems and report writer desired.
· Ability to work in independent situations and as a team situations.
· Strong organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.