Analytical Lab Technician
EaglePicher is searching for an Analytical Lab Technician to join our team at our Seneca Facility in Seneca, MO! Analytical lad technicians are responsible for all testing to materials that go into EaglePicher devises. They perform the first quality checks to ensure only good materials make it to the production lines. Accurate test results are critical to minimizing device failures in testing and in the field.
About the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform analytical material testing to ensure material quality and suitability for batter and energetic device research and production needs. This position is primarily located at the Seneca plant but will require travel between Joplin and Seneca facilities as needed to support multiple labs. This position will be responsible for testing of pyrotechnic and explosive materials. Support in the multiple Joplin labs will be needed to ensure test results are reported in a timely manner so as to not hold up production.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Perform specific material tests in a timely and accurate manner
- Report results of material tests for validation of material check points
- Maintain databases for all test results
- Maintain test equipment in good working order and pass reports of possible issues to supervisor
- Assist teammates in other labs
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Self-starter and schedule-driven
- Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
- Work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical Lab equipment experience is preferred
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, the most successful candidate will also have:
- Measurement and instrumentation experience desired
- Strong background with Excel
- Previous experience handling energetic materials is a plus
- Associate's degree in Chemistry or Science related field
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.