Administrative Assistant (Environmental, Health, and Safety)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Environmental, Health, and Safety
Reporting To: Dir-EHS
Location: C Street Facility - Joplin, MO
Role provides general administrative support to relieve management of daily administration details to ensure and maintain continuity of the office. Perform assigned duties in efficient manner to deliver high quality work while meeting deadlines. Be responsible for developing continuous process improvement to ensure process integrity and information flow. Maintain office supply inventory for plant and place orders accordingly.
Ongoing responsibilities include but are not limited to overall administrative support for department management staff, use of PC to type and generate documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), filing, scheduling appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, organizing data and fulfilling other duties as needed to ensure continuity of office. Perform data entry on intermittent basis to include battery data and time keeping. Maintain office supply inventory for entire plant and place orders accordingly. Maintain petty cash. Role is point of contact for office scheduling.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Additional coursework desired
- Minimum 1 year as administrative assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to deliver high quality work under the stress of deadlines
- Demonstrable experience and ability to work under general supervision or independently as team member
- Understand and maintain confidentiality
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Able to multi-task
- Able to interface with all levels of employees
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Minimum typing speed of 50-60 wpm
- Proficient in data entry
EaglePicher offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, short-term and voluntary long-term disability, holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement and scholarship program. Relocation assistance will not be offered with this position.
Only candidates local to the Joplin, Missouri, area will be considered.