KEY OBJECTIVES (specific expectations that will be measured for success during the next 6 to 18 months)
• Achieve Cost, Quality, Delivery targets for assigned spend categories
• Execute Long Term Agreements with key suppliers
• Develops, communicates, and enforces company policies and procedures for purchasing.
• Lead cross functional commodity management teams
HIRING REQUIREMENTS (candidate cannot be considered without meeting these requirements)
• Understanding of government procurement policies and procedures a plus
• Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Achieve Cost, Quality, Delivery targets for assigned spend categoriesExecute Long Term Agreements with key suppliers
Lead cross functional commodity management teams
- Develops, communicates, and enforces company policies and procedures for purchasing.
HIRING REQUIREMENTS (successful candidates should also meet these preferences)
· Understanding of government procurement policies and procedures a plus
· Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
· Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Four to Six years of relevant work experience.
- Energy storage or Government Procurement & Acquisitions experience
• MINIMAL EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Finance
• PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL (IF APPLICABLE): MASTERS
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is the leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, space and commercial industries, and provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. EaglePicher Technologies offers a wide range of battery technology including thermal, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbonmonofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, lithium ion, reserve lithium oxyhalide, custom battery assemblies and silver zinc batteries. EPT also provides other energy products and pyrotechnic devices for the defense industry as well as advanced battery chargers and other power solutions for business, industrial and recreational applications. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, short-term and voluntary long-term disability, company-paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, scholarship program and relocation benefits for some positions.
EaglePicher is an Equal Opportunity Employer.